Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Camping I Will Go!


So it seems I am off to camp for the next few days! We've got lots planned for our little adventure down to the southern part of Utah. Just things like river rafting and bike rides!
I've decided to take a more... sun protected route for my wardrobe this camping trip. Yes, it seems I will be sporting denim leggings, along with long sleeved light weight tunics and tissue tees. It's my complexion of course... fair as can be with a proneness to sunburns.
If camping wouldn't so inevitably cover all your clothes in dirt, sunscreen, and lake water, I would much rather be wearing things like these Jolt Smocked Waist Shorts and this Rubbish Roll Sleeve Plaid Shirt! Accessorized with a Nordstrom Bowed FedoraBetsey Johnson Floral Sunglasses, and snazzy Pink Keds for extra measure! You would be the cutest girl in camp, thats for sure!
Anyways, I hope you all have wonderful summer adventures ahead of you as well! 
See you next week! 
{xo} Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment