Friday, July 9, 2010

Hooray for Chambray!

It all started in the spring when I suddenly discovered how much I adore denim shirts. And with the chambray trend on the rise, it was perfect timing. I soon found the best chambray/denim shirt that I could find and have been wearing it 24/7 ever since!





They are so comfortable and can be dressed up with a skirt and belt {like a did a few days ago, as pictured} and can be so great paired with a darker wash jean and flats!
And you don't just have to stick to a button-up shirt, there are so many darling chambray pieces out there! Some of my favorites are the Lucky Brand Shrunken Chambray Work ShirtMimi Chica Convertible Ruffle Chambray DressFire Chambray Tiered Skirt, and the Velvet Heart Strapless Stretch Chambray Romper!
Do you have any new favorite trends from this year? Do share!
{xo} Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment