Thursday, August 5, 2010

Be Prepared!


Oh me Oh my! So sorry to be gone for so long! Vacation in California was the last hurrah of the summer for me, and now its back to rainy Utah and gearing up for Junior year! Eek!
I love summer, but fall is definitely my favorite fashion season of the year! I love the layers and colors and coziness of it all! This years biggest trend is definitely Military! There is so much you can do with this trend, from boots and jackets, to pins and hats! 
However, my favorite take on this trend has been tweaking it to a more innocent version... Boy Scouts! While antique shopping with my mom, I found this perfect old Scout shirt! 

{photos by me}
It's been too hot to wear yet, but I can't wait to pair it with a skirt, tights, and belt for early fall, and layer it with lace and chunky boots for the winter! You could even make your own Boy Scout uniform by searching in thrift stores, sewing patches to your own perfect button up, or borrowing from a brother!
Do you have a favorite fall trend?
How do you plan on wearing it?
xo, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment