Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Closet Chronicles

I, for one, love integrating fashion and style into everything around me. Whether it be through music, art, or interior design, I think everything you do reflects your wardrobe, personality, and style! So, I thought I'd take some of my favorite closets (literally, closets) and imagine some of the outfits the owners might wear based off these small spaces!


This is my personal fave - love wallpaper! And I really love the idea of that bold mod peter-pan collar blouse paired with the Missoni-esque chevron skirt! (Of course I love the dress... I own it!)
dress - shoes - skirt - blouse

#2 
Oh, if only I were as organized as this! I love how modern the look of this closet it, but there's still falir and character! And aren't those oxford wedges amazing? Certainly going on my wish-list!
dress - shoes - blouse - cape

#3 
This gal's closet certainly seems the most party ready! I'm loving the return of leopard, and while I've seen it in accessories more often, this bold leopard is a serious statement!

Does your closet suit your wardrobe!?
XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment