Thursday, December 31, 2009

5...4...3...2...1...!

In honor of this momentous occasion, the passing of ten years in the two thousands, please welcome my list of

10 Most Honorable Pieces of 2009


We'll see how this turns out.


10 TIGHTS!
In all colors and styles, I am most glad of my new found love for tights.


9 NECK ADORNMENTS
Wether it be pearly layers or cozy cashmere scarves...!


SLATE {aka Gray}
Not always my color of choice, I've now found that grey is taking over a larger portion of my wardrobe {and Christmas loot for that matter} than ever before!

pullovers... cardigans... vintage... preppy... or slouchy... I'll take 'em all!

Remember that post?

As in headbands and hats, thank you very much!

Maybe its just my name that makes me feel so attached to such patterns, but I sure love them, indeed!

NO JEANS or THE EVER BELOVED SKIRT
I wear skirts like there's no tomorrow! It's true!

New comers to my favorite shoes list are... Rainboots, Chunky Boots, Penny Loafers, and Wing-tips. Don't worry, I still love a pretty heel!
and...

I think everyone is looking onward for the next round of summer and of course, the new pieces BP has in for Spring! Even if it will be 2010 by then!

So have a wonderful New Year! I hope it's fabulous for everyone!

{xo} Rosie

PS Sorry for being M.I.A. on Tuesday. Holidays equal Hectic, yes?
oh, and for lack of pictures. check back soon for pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment