Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cream Filled Chirstmas

It may be bland... but my favorite color to wear is definitley cream!

{hey look, I'm even wearing it right now!}

So I searched around Nordstroms for some nice cream-colored peices, because I just cant get enough! And look what I found!

Two great creamy peices for mixing up, thats what!
Creamychristmascollage 
{Maybe its a less than classy collage... but lets move on}

Your Basics Are... Cream Cable Uggs and the Rosette Tee!

Your Mix-Ins Are... Brocade Dress and {the best skinny jeans ever...} iT! "Rising Starlet"s!

And Here's How You Do It....!

Dressing Up: Layer Dress over Tee, with a long gold locket to keep it simple, and with some crazy tights, just for kicks!

Dressing Down: Tuck Tee into Jeans {its not as nerdsy as you may imagine} and Jeans into Uggs and wear with layers of pearls for dimension and class!

There you go! Have fun mixing and matching!

{xo} Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment