Thursday, November 4, 2010

Boxxy Beauties

I bought myself a pair of shoes! 




note: deliciously chunky heel!

(PS: I'm also sporting these jeans!)

they just so happen to be these shoes: 

I don't know why my mom even let me look at them with my eyes, 

let alone try them on, let alone even consider buying them, 

let alone let me spend my whole paycheck in one fell swoop!

Ooh, but I love them so, so it's alright with me!

I bought them pre-NYC trip and was debating all week long whether I should keep them and bring them with me! I finally decided to let them come along and am so glad I did! They are surprisingly comfy and were the perfect shoe to complete my 'graduation' outfit!

(here we are in Bryant Park!)


What shoe would you (or have you) splurged on!?

XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment