Friday, November 12, 2010

Encore!

Surprise!




I've been so fortunate as to be able to stay on the blogging team for another year! I'm so glad I get to stick around! I had so much fun reading all the other bloggers posts last year and can't wait to get to know the new bloggers! 
For those who are new readers here is a little bit about me...
My name is Rosie, and I'm a junior in high school. I attend Fashion Board in Murray, Utah
(hooray for Fashion Place!)
For fun, here are a few of my favorite things....

number 1: this is a picture from one of my favorite Vogue shoots with Natalia Vodianova (one of my favorite models) and her family. It was so sweet and the styling was so pretty! Definitely an inspiration!
number 2: on my recent trip to New York, I bought a few too many vintage badges and insignia... but I really loved too many to choose, so I just got pretty much all of them. :)
number 3: this is a picture from one of my favorite Teen Vogue shoots. It has such darling and classic back-to-school looks, I always go back to it for inspiration for fall!
number 4: these are the most beautiful glasses I've ever seen. They are Chloe, I posted about them before here, and am still in love with them. If only I had $200 to spend on sunglasses!
number 5: this is one of my favorite things I've ever owned, my She & Him vinyl record. In fact, I'm listening to it right this second. Zooey Deschanel is definitely one of my style icons!
number 6: here is a self-portrait taken at the same place that I got all my insignia at in NYC, just emphasizing my love for vintage anything and everything, especially flowers, ribbons, badges, charms, and prom dresses!
number 7: this is just another one of my favorite images that I found recently of Emma Stone. It's not summer anymore, but the colors are so pretty! Perfection!
number eight: and this is just another one of my favorite Teen Vogue shoots. I love the western take, still glamorous and captures old hollywood western films so uniquely! Love it for sure.

Those are just a few of my favorite things as of late!
I can't wait to begin another year of blogging for the fabulous BP Fashion Board and Nordstrom!
XO ROSIE
PS: The pictures at top are what you can find me wearing pretty much everyday lately, messy high bun, olive green blazer, and red red lipstick! My 'uniform' this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment