Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh, Hello!

Ta-Da! It is me!

I am Rosie!

and I am so excited to be one of your new BP. Bloggers! Here is a bit about me...

I am a sophomore, I live in Utah, and I am on fashion board at Fashion Place Mall. I love pretty things. I love artistic things. I love fashionable things. I have red hair, which I see as an important detail. I have danced my entire life, and all I ever wanted was to be a ballerina. I love photography. And I love my Diana {Diana is my cute old-fashioned camera, maybe I will show you her pictures some time}. One day, I will be an Artist and/or Photographer. Fashion-wise, I want to be a stylist or work with display/appearance {what is that called?} And... I only want to be famous so I could dress up really fancy more often.

And that is a little about me!

Au Revoir for now! If you need me, you can find me dancing around Nordstrom.

{Seriously, I just can't stop twirling.}

xo, Rosie.