Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tie Your Shoes!


_5871672
Don't laugh at me, but I put bows on practically everything. Around my waist, in my hair, on my bags, and when desperately needed I might just tie a bow on my shoes.
That is why I was so excited when I saw these superb  Jeffery Campbell 'Mai Tai' Flats  on a friends blog, and even more excited that they are from Nordstrom!  
So I went on a search...

 And I found {and love} these Valentino Bow Sandals... oh dear, and these Steve Madden Duffled Boots!

{Okay that last one is ruffles, but ruffles and ribbons go hand in hand, no?}

Even if you aren't a big fluffy ruffle-bow person... thesethese, and these still have the feminine bow without being too extravagantly ribboned!
I do love a good bow or ruffle. 

But tell me, what is your favorite shoe embellishment? 
{xo} Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment