Thursday, November 5, 2009

Weathering the Storm...!

I live in Utah. It is snowy in Utah. I walked to school in Utah in the snow, for three years.

and you can bet your bottom dollar I was not about to wear snow boots to school all day.

So, I needed a solution. And lo and behold, one was presented to me...!

Image 
{that is a photo of my old pair, before they perished from their years of use}

I have grown rather fond of these little fellows {I have... four pairs} and they are wonderful things. They came in quite handy on my trip to Seattle this past month, and for those three years of snow-walking. And I found my most favorite pair at Nordstrom when my other ones got holes in them {which kind of defeated the purpose}. I wanted golden-yellow so bad, but black patent-y was fine also! {and I would die over a pair of these Burberry's} They are too comfy, and I wear them more than I should, really. I like to tuck skinny jeans into them, or even wear them with skirts, over tights and knee high socks! They look darling on rainy and snowy days, and they are practical at the same time!

Plaid is next on my list!


Fabulous!

xo, Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment