Wednesday, March 23, 2011

flower. power.


I think it's safe to say that I'm a Teen Vogue and/or Vogue reader. I literally have full years worth of archive issues in my room (I think I'm hoping they'll become antiques someday) :) So, In the March issue of Teen Vogue, I was happy to find some pretty pictures that made me want to go full spring ahead and ultra girly. (These posts will be a two-day thing, lucky you!)
The First... MIXED FLORALS
06b0f1f9adebcadb95d6aec73748ba14-page0098-tear_sheet

I think it's also safe to say, that I am pretty feminine in my fashion choices, so of course I went over the moon for this look. (Maybe not so much the hair, but pretty much everything else.) The wedges, the socks and of course the parade of florals that while being totally girly and crazy, still completely works!
To recreate this look (a slightly toned down version, if you please) mix this darling pair of Free People Printed Woven Shorts with the Lush Sleeveless Chiffon Blouse. And, in case an entire floral ensemble is too risky, pair your florals with a soft striped cardi for balance but still some fun pattern. I liked this Frenchi Open-Front Cardigan. 
_6353852
_6362670
_6302457
And we couldn't forget those serious wedges and socks! I actually kind of love these Dolce Vita 'Jade' Wedges
_6402949I hope you aren't too scared of mixing so many patterns. How much more spring-ready can you get?
XO ROSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment