Wednesday, March 30, 2011

designer dreams.


Though I'll probably never bring myself to buy a $1000 dress in my young adult life, I thought it would still be fun to browse Nordstrom's Designer Collections. A healthy dose of designer window shopping never did anyone any harm! And I l-o-v-e-d some of the summer silhouettes and pieces I saw! So, just for fun, I'll share with you my favorite designer pieces that I can only dream about as of now...
Missoni's got some funky little bright knit minis that remind me of the funny '60s and '70s french songs I've been listening too (this is a good one, as is this song). 
_6368300
As does Marc Jacobs, though not quite so mini, I do love me a mid-calf hem every now and then! This particular dress reminds me of a funny vintage dress I got for Christmas (it's green and orange though :) I should share sometime!)
_6317583-1

Next up... I'm really loving all the red dresses as presented to us by Alice + Olivia, Lanvin, and who other than Valentino. 
_6389597
_6301413
(don't you die for those Lanvin wedges??)
_6315940
and... speaking of Valentino. These tee's?? I'm in love with any giant bow, in case you've yet to notice, but especially on a Valentino crafted t-shirt!
_6278390
_6278438
_6278451
I'd love to know what your favorite designer picks are!
A girl can dream, can't she?
XO Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment