Friday, April 1, 2011

Away for Easter


Usually for Easter, my family gets all matching ties and shirts for my brothers and dad and of course me and my mom get darling new dresses! But this year, Easter is over spring break and we are going to be driving to California! So I've been trying to find a way to keep the Easter dress tradition but in a way that is fit for traveling! So here is what I've come up with...
Number One:
A simple dress can still be super comfy with a pair of leggings and a boyfriend cardigan to keep it more casual! Like the As U Wish Lace Corset Dress in grey & pink, with the Absolutely Creative Worldwide Boyfriend Cardigan {also on sale, i might add}. And any pair of your favorite comfy leggings!

Number Two:
Florals are, of course, perfect for spring and especially for Easter, so make use of the hundreds of floral skirts out there and pair a cute floral skirt {this Frenchi Challis Skirt is my favorite} with a plain button up shirt to create a dressy {and slightly boyfriend} look!



Number Three:
If a skirt or dress just does not sound fun for driving in the car for hours, brighten up a pair of black and floral leggings for spring with a peachy tank and cream sweater!



What outfit would you pick!?
{xo} Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment