Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Isn't She Pretty In Pink


I've got a confession... Pretty in Pink is my favorite movie of all time. Ever! This is the one! I could watch it a million times and never get bored because...
PrettyInPinkBigPic
a) Molly Ringwald as Andie is too awesome in her 80's florals, layers, and handmade prom dress...
Prettyinpink1
Prettyinpink18
Prettyinpink4
b) I am forever obssessed with VW Karmann Ghia's (the car) after seeing hers... mostly because it's pink.
Pretty-in-pink-vw-700x398

and c) Duckie.
 
Tell me you don't wish Duckie was your best friend?
Pretty-in-Pink_l
More favorite outfits...
Molly-pip
Prettyinpink11
Prettyinpink15
(PE uniform with floral tights?)
Pretty_in_pink_2
Want a dash of Andie style? Try this Mimi Chica Ruffled Dress for an updated take on the 80's floral and of course nothing says 80's like a blazer!
What's your favorite movie inspiration?
XO Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment