Friday, April 29, 2011

Across the Pond


Okay, let's just make it clear that I am absolutely smitten with the Royal Wedding!
Me and my mother woke up at 3 in the morning just to watch and it's been on my mind all day!
Capt.photo_1304079607798-62-0
  Princess Catherine's dress, of course, is incredible!
Snapshot 2011-04-29 06-40-31
The wedding party looks wonderful, the ceremony was beautiful, and the live trees in the Cathedral blew us away! Not to mention the cake, the kiss(es), the 500 bells ringing for three hours, and my favorite part, the surprise sports car spin by the Prince and Princess! 
Alg_will_kate_aston_martin
Oh, it's too much for a girl to handle! and makes me want a royal wedding myself!
Had my invitation not gotten lost in the mail, I would have indulged in wearing a little something chic (Ruby Rox Shantung Origami Dress) with a little cardigan, and of course, a 'fascinator' (Tasha 'Birdcage' Veil Hair Clip)! And I do believe these sky high Pelle Moda 'Heat' T-Strap Pumps would do!
_6329574

  _6160974

_6402183Did you watch the wedding? What was your favorite part??
XO Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment