Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fresh Start


I'm in a definite transition moment at this point in time when it comes to fashion. I think it's about time I do a real closet clean out, out with the old in with the new! But of course with that comes the opportunity to build up a new closet style for yourself! I've been trying to pinpoint just what I'm loving this season, so here are two of my favorite looks of the moment!

NUMBER ONE : patterned skirts and sweatshirts
I'm really head over heels for all the striped skirts I'm seeing and have decided that I probably just need one. And since 'spring' weather is not synonymous with 'warm' weather where I live, a sweatshirt keeps things grounded and practical! Of course, no outfit is complete without a nice neck embellishment. (I think I'll pass on the Shakespearean ruffle, and stick with the name necklace!)

NUMBER TWO : cool pants and loosy tanks

Whether it's camo cargos or groovy flairs, I'm feeling the need for a pair of just plain 'cool' summer bottoms! And of course, nothing says summer like a loose flowy tank!! With easy breezy hair and dashing accessories, I'll be set!!
Of course, neither look is complete without a new pair of spring time shades. I am in l.o.v.e with my pair of Icon Eyewear 'Theresa' Sunglasses from BP!
What have you been loving this season?
XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment