Saturday, May 28, 2011

Imaginary Packing Lists


I just finished with the last full week of school for the year... hip hip hooray!! I have two more "real" days of school and then it's all over... on to senior year! So, in leu of the approaching vacations and road trips, I decided to make a packing list of things I would wear if I could a) have all the clothes in the world :) and b) pack up and head off right now!
California: I'm a native Californian, so we visit every summer. Some family stills lives out there, in a darling house practically surrounded by orange groves. It's such a beautiful little town to spend a week in! What I would wear is...
(This Lulu 'Medallion' Square Scarf mimics the orange and leafy greens of the groves so well!)

A Camping I Will Go: If there's one thing living mere minutes away from mountains is good for, It's camping. I don't go nearly as much as I should to really take advantage of the resource, but this summer I'm hoping to spend a little more time in the great outdoors! 

Hiking in this Jolt Roll Sleeve Romper actually sounds like good fun!

Italy: Okay, while I may be going to California and camping realistically, going out of the country is the most imaginary of all these 'imaginary vacations'. I've never been to Europe, but I dream about it day and night!! Right now, I'm obsessed with Italy!
Traveling abroad wouldn't be complete without this Juicy Couture Passport Charm to commemorate!

If you could go anywhere in the world and wear anything you wished, what would it be? I'd love to hear in the comments! 
XO Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment