Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spring MUST Bring... Part II


And we're back with round two! On to...
MAXI SKIRTS
Nothing says easy-breezy-no-care-in-the-world like along sweet maxi skirt and t-shirt combo. My personal favorites are striped knits, like this Free People Long Stripe Skirt and this Ella Moss 'Cali Chevron' Maxi Skirt.

But BP's Lily White Maxi Skirt has got that undeniable boho vibe!

and PERFECT DAY DRESSES!
While I will always have a soft spot of pretty dresses, it's summer when I finally get to show my collection off! I'm especially in love with the fresh pastel options BP has to offer these days, my favorites include the Trixxi Tiered Bodice DressAmanda Uprichard 'Joan' Dress, and this Pure Sugar Ruffle Front Print Chiffon Dress, don't forget this darling Trixxi Eyelet Trim Knit Dress.

and it was love at first sight when I saw this Ted Baker dress on the mannequin during our Fashion Board meeting this month!!

That's all for today so au revoir. Spring is in the air and I've got sun to soak! (not without sunscreen though, never without sunscreen!) XO Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment