Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring MUST Bring... Part 1


This week has been a real downer, as we have been in a constant cloud of rain for the whole week!! Right now is the first time I've seen blue skies and rays of sunshine for days! So, while our spring has yet to... spring, I've been busy pouring over the internet, magazines, and stores, in order to compile this years list of Things Spring Must Bring. Meaning, when spring decides to show itself, I hope I'll be wearing this...
Firstly! An Excellent Romper
I had a strapless romper last year and it was the worst, I could not keep it up for the life of me! So sleeves are a must this year!
Needless to say, I really love this Jolt Roll Sleeve Romper!
Next! Perfectly Placed Neon
I really love the neutrals + neon thing thats happening these days! A pop of hot pink or electric yellow takes things into a sun state of mind when balanced with gray or nude! (A perfect pop for rainy day doldrums!)
How about a hot pink pout? NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Carthage
It's always good to have some neon close at hand! Kate Spade 'Essex Scout' Crossbody
Stay tuned for more!
XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment