Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lucky You!

With the time change in full swing and warm morning walks to the bus stop, I feel like I can finally allow myself to grasp onto spring full force! While perusing the pages of Lucky magazine (I was drawn in by style icon Zooey Deschanel's cute Marc Jacobs cover...) I stumbled upon the most delightful editorial, titled The Good Life. It's the all about vibrant colors, lush fabrics, and sweet indulgences style that made me even more impatient for spring to really show itself. However, the most inspiring picture of all was this...



Bold colors, feminine pleats, and Miss Dior Cherie all topped off with pink roses!? What's not to love?
To recreate this awe inspiring spring look, I would pair this Lush 'Crystal' Pleat dress with a splash of color in the form of this 'zinnia' colored Hobo INternational 'Davina' Crossbody. Last but not least, top it all off with a darling headband (I love the chartreuse and black stripe combo) and of course, the perfume! (roses optional but preferred!)



What are you dying over this spring??
XO ROSIE
PS: I can't get over this dress. I might just have to buy it for no prom at all, just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment