Friday, September 23, 2011

BP Round-Up... Favorite Fall Frocks

I haven't had much time to take a gander at BP's current stock of dresses lately, but I'm glad I finally got around to it! They've got some darling dresses right now! Here are my favorites and how I would wear them:

dress : blazer : boots : tights : hat

I love everything about this Lush Crossover Asymmetric Hem dress; the fabric, the colors, the details. Paired with some of my favorite accessories for fall like Dr. Martens and a floppy felt hat, the dress takes on a more casual and cozy look. A blazer and tights add warmth against cool fall breezes.

dress : skirt : heels : belt
Nothing says fall like a rich red hue, and this Lush Crystal Pleat Kimono dress is the perfect shade. For a bohemian layered look pull this skirt on under the dress with just a peek of pattern and ruffle. Heels and a skinny ombre belt keep it polished.
What are your favorite fall dresses from BP?
XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment