Wednesday, September 21, 2011

NYFW Round-Up... Skirting the issue.


Next up on our Fashion Week rundown is a round up of some gorgeous skirts and dresses. Whether maxi, ballgowns, or cocktail, I fell in love with these collections and their sweeping hemlines:
Project Runway alumni Christian Siriano. There is honestly nothing I love more than a fancy skirt with a t-shirt. I'm obsessed with the look. (I'm even wearing it to homecoming this weekend). And Christian Siriano is full of the combo - along with a gorgeous palette of hot oranges and lemon-greens.

Luisa Beccaria's Spring '12 collection is full of the white laces and dreamy colors that spring usually inspires. The dresses in the collection have a casual vibe in their elegance, and I can't resist a pretty dress.

Speaking of pretty dresses... stay tuned for a round up of some favorite BP's frocks this week!
XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment