Friday, September 30, 2011

Mix It Up


If you're like me, with the change of seasons not only does your wardrobe change, but your music library rotates too. So long Pumped Up Kicks, Vampire Weekend, and The Beach Boys. It's fall now and I'm ushering in a new set of tunes.
I love BP's new collection of "Stationary & Journals" and love this Chronicle Books CD Packaging Kit! I'd much prefer a floral-topped disc than sharpie scrawled across the standard silver!
Since we're on the subject of music, I thought I'd leave you with a little mix of my own. Music can be such an inspiration even for your wardrobe! So here you are...

ROSIE'S FALL 2011 LIST TO PLAY:
1: Reasons to Love You - Meiko
2: Tokyo - Imagine Dragons
3: Double Trouble - Jack and White
4: The Cave - Mumford & Songs
5: Ghosts - Laura Marling
Oh, and while your listening, feel free to take a gander at this button making kit! Seriously. Want. And what I would give to have this little guy by my side while blogging away! Actually all of Juicy's desk/office "supplies" are to die for!)
XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment