Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Channeling the Czech

In my AP Science class this year, a group of Czech scientists and environmentalists came to talk to our class, but that's not what this post is about. :) It's about this picture I found in my inspiration files. I don't remember where it came from, but I like it a lot and am glad I rediscovered it! It's a lovely little mixture of springy colors and a rainy day feel, with winter sweaters and colorful touches!




Reminds me of this Teen Vogue shoot...





"Bring a dreamy lace dress down to earth with a chunky Navajo-print cardigan and boots"
You can achieve a Czech-inspired look with these perfect pieces from Nordstrom!

Happy Wednesday, hope school is going well for everyone with end of terms and starts of terms!
XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment