Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Got You Covered.


I have a slight infatuation with coats and jackets. In other words, I have more than I need, but never as many as I would like. So today, I bring to you, a little wishlist of all the coats, blazers, jackets, etc that would be in my closet in no time, if only all my other jackets weren't taking up all the space :)
For starters, everytime I think I'm finally over the military jacket thing, another delightful design makes its way, and there I am again feeling a little gaga for an awesome military jacket.
Next up. What else but the blazer. As the traditional boyfriend cut got a little predictable and a little well, obvious, it's so refreshing to see these darling details added to such a staple! I love the detailing in the sleeves of these two perfect blazers...

For our next stop, we take a look back in time for two classic silouhettes. The Mod and the Trench. This Frenchi Double Breasted Dolman Jacket  has such a wonderful mod little shape, and with a striped shirt layered underneath and some chic little black skinnies, you'd look perfectly retro!

and last but not least, if you caught Vogue's story on trenches, I think you'll be able to understand how I'm feeling about them lately.... um, in love? Indeed. Of course, nothingin the world beats a good Burberry Trench.
Oh well, it seems for now these lovelies will have to be stored away in my inspiration files for another {rainy} day. Or at least until my closet is ready to welcome some new comers (which it always is, right?)  XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment