Friday, February 18, 2011

Oscar Wild!


Sorry for being MIA for a while, I was out of town on a short vacation!
As we approach the Oscars  (t-minus 9 days!!) I've been trying to see as many Oscar nominated movies as I can, because its much funner to know what your rooting for! This year, I've seen The Kings Speech, 127 Hours, Inception, Toy Story 3, and am hoping to see True Grit tomorrow.  My pick for the most Oscar wins... The Kings Speech. It was such a wonderful film, with a wonderful message, wonderful actors, and wonderful art direction! With that, I bring you to our fashion subject of today: Helena Bonham Carter.
(credit: Vanity Fair)
Lately I've heard quite a fuss over her very peculiar fashion sense, and a sort of "outrage" at how many "rules" she breaks. I personally don't believe there are many fashion "rules" left to follow these days, and admire her daring style. It's not the most tasteful, but it's not completely tasteless. 




What do you think? 
Awful or Admirable?
XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment