Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rosie wears BP


I've never been one to do 'What I Wore Today' type posts, but with a new month and year came a new resolution. So, as of yesterday, I'm going to try my best to become a regular at these things. In honor, I decided to share with you all, my first ever official What I Wore post! Hooray!



I got this little black dress from BP years ago and it's definitely proved itself in my closet! Having been featured as a Christmas party dress several times, as well as utilized for a few Halloween costumes, it's finally made it's way into the ranks of regular citizen. :) 
(oh yes, and I sprained my ankle three weeks ago and am still having to wear the clunky boot.)
Hopefully I can keep up for the rest of the month! Do you keep a blog of what you wear day to day?
XO ROSIE
PS: May I be so bold as to make a request...? 
Is it possible for these shoes to make a comeback at BP?? I feel like I missed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment