Friday, February 4, 2011

pack it up!

I've been a fan of cross body bags for a while now. Not only do they add a cute dimension to any outfit, they are SO practical, and a hands-free, no bulk option for going out! Nordstrom just got an awesome selection of cross-bodies that have rekindled my little love for them. My faves...





But over the past years (and experiences with using massive totes as school bags, which is notthe best option.) I've found a new l-o-v-e for backpacks. We saw them on the runway, but unlike most runway trends, they are the most practical bags I've yet to encounter! 
My backpack this year was from an army surplus supply store (it is pretty awesome army green canvas with a big black star. I love it.) But, here are some of my other favorites....

and then I saw this one... and fell over, and fell in love again! Woohoo for sequins!!

XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment