Friday, December 3, 2010

Fashion U Part Two!


and we continue...!
After Erin Fetherston, I took a quick trip across the street to the Conde Nast building to be enlightened by my next class with bloggers...
Jane & Judy Aldrige {of Sea of Shoes and Atlantis Home}
Phil Oh {of Streetpeeper}
and Hanneli Mustaparta! {of Hanneli}
From left: interviewer, Jane, Judy, Phil, and Hanneli
 my view
 PS: I loved Hanneli's dress.
Favorite things I learned from the bloggers: Be original! Be Original!!
After class with the bloggers was over, I headed out for a little lunch break with my mom and our good friend Karli {who came along as our tour guide.} Though I didn't attend because of long long lines, they held a book signing of Teen Vogue's Handbook with editor Amy Astley, which I'm sure was fabulous.
I returned from our quick lunch, for my next class (one we were all too excited for) with...
J. Crew's Jenna Lyons!
 {note: all the cameras in the audience}
 Everyone was obviously soo excited to see such an inspirational {and brilliant!} woman! and it didn't disappoint! She was incredible! 
Favorite piece of knowledge from Jenna: follow through and work hard, it pays off!
After class with Jenna, I crossed the street one last time for the last class, Modeling 101 with...
Laura Bonomo, Teen Vogue Bookings Director
and Conor Kennedy, of Muse NYC Agency
This was my view of the happenings at front.
My apologies, but it was the end of the day, and I admit I got a little drowsy back there. I may have even dosed off for two seconds. And, I don't really want to be a model so much, so I may have taken liberties with the opportunity for a little rest while I was perched in the back.
What I still learned: A model is more than a pretty face! Personality and presentation are so important!!
Part three - the conclusion of day one - coming up on Wednesday...
XO ROSIE
extensive tales : here.

No comments:

Post a Comment