Friday, December 10, 2010

University Part Three


Now where were we... Oh yes.
After a nice modeling class (and a small nap...) I made my way out of the Conde Nast building for the last time of the weekend (not forever, hopefully!) Our next key note speaker for the closing ceremonies...
Vera Wang!
But wait! As I exited the building who did I walk out to find but... Jenna Lyons!
{She's in the black coat surrounded by the crowd, near the red coat. I came out the doors where the yellow leggings girl is walking out of.} She looked pretty busy, so I didn't want to stop and create more chaos, however, once I crossed the street I quickly snapped a photo! I had been so close! 

and now... Vera Wang!



What I learned from Vera : Don't rush. Take your time to find your place and what you really want to do!
Closing ceremonies for day one were incredible! I still can't believe all the things I had learned and all the inspiring people I had gotten to see! The last activity of the day was a private shopping event at H&M! 

Last but not least... Sunday Morning! 
Coming up next!
XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment