Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Maxed Out


As I've realized over my years, when I love something, I really really love something. Whether its a beautiful piece of clothing or an entire trend, I just can't get enough of it. Obsessive? Maybe. But right now I'm absolutely in love with long maxi skirts and dresses, in swooshy chiffons, luscious ruffles, laces, and cozy knits! I supposed you could call it obsessed. :)
Practically any D&G collection presents an array of perfected dresses and skirts (my favorites being Spring 2011Spring 2010Fall 2008, and of course, Fall 2010.) Sonia Rykiel's Spring 2008 RTW collection is full of gorgeous summery, feathery delights, while Erin Fetherston's Spring 2007 RTW collection captures the perfect, loose and relaxed ball-gown essence of the maxi look.
Some lengthy inspiration....
{ one : here }


{ two : here }
I love the combo of tees and skirts, a perfect mix of feminine and cool...

 { three : here }

 { four : here } as well as blazers and dresses...
 { five : here }

{ six : here }

This beautiful Free People Sheer Maxi Slip is just the thing! Layer it with a sweater, blazer, or even a perfect boyfriend tee, with sky high heels for an incredible leg-lengthening look!
Christmas is in just three days! Hooray!
XO ROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment