Friday, December 17, 2010

Winter + Sweaters


Hip Hip Hooray, It's Christmas Break! 
I'm finally out of school for the holidays and I am feeling oh-so-festive! There hasn't been much snow this month so we're all hoping the forecasts of snowfall come true this week and bring us all some real holiday spirit. In the mean time, I've been getting my share of winter inspiration from the runway...
D&G captured the absolute essence of winter dressing and my obsession right now, the fair isle. 

Let's just kick things off with the most gorgeous holiday red!
I am in love with the look on the right. Oh dear, well I'm in love with the entire collection!

I don't know about you, but I would love to romp around in these
winterized play-suits and fur boots all break long!

Time to admire the impeccable usage of fair-isle patterns on cocktail 
dresses and pretty little sheer numbers.

yes, and then there are the chiffon dresses.

 ooh la la! chunky knits and chiffon, surely a match made in winter wonderland heaven!
I simply die over the short-sleeved fair isle and long flowy skirt combo.
Not to mention the skinny belts and big fur boots!! It's too much for a sweater-adoring girl to handle!

I hope you all have sweet sweater dreams this weekend and a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment